Striped shirts are one of the easiest patterns to wear. So, it is hardly surprising that they continue to be a common style in modern men’s wardrobes. Striped patterns, when worn carefully might make you look trim than usual. The lines of the vertically striped shirt will draw the eye up and down, making you look taller and slimmer. Striped patterns are widely accepted in various codes. Striped shirts are classy, especially with lighter shades. One style or pattern that never goes out of style is the stripes, be it for men or women! And what’s best is that you can wear it throughout the year with a bit of styling for every occasion and season. Rather than opting for a plain and solid one, make your wardrobe interesting by adding evergreen stripes, both horizontal and vertical. It is available in various fabrics. The striped shirt can easily be classified as a wardrobe staple for its classic appeal. The main advantage of wearing stripes is it suits all body shapes and size. You can experiment with both vertical and horizontal stripes. In this blog, we are going to show you amazing outfits and you will fall in love with the styles. Stay tuned until then.
Pair it with chinos:
Striped shirts when paired with chinos give an ultimate classy look. You can try this look at work. It goes well with chinos as it gives a stylish formal look. Always ensure that you match it with the right footwear to complete the look. You can wear formal shoes, loafers, and boat shoes for this look. We would suggest you go for the lighter shades while pairing them with chinos.
- Pair a light pink striped shirt with cream chinos, a brown leather belt, brown formal shoes. Try this look and you cannot stop yourself admiring yourself.
- Consider pairing a light blue striped shirt with navy chinos, brown or black leather belt, crisp navy-blue tie, and complete this extremely stylish formal look by wearing black or brown boat shoes.
Layer it with a t-shirt:
While choosing this look always remember to wear a light t-shirt and shirts of darker tones. Layering it with a t-shirt will give you an edgy and cool look. You can carry this outfit to a date, hanging out with friends, or to college. We assure you’ll not regret wearing this look.
- Pair a red and black striped shirt with a simple black t-shirt on black denim jeans and complete this trendy and cool look by adding white sneakers to it.
- Pair a blue and white striped shirt with a crisp white t-shirt on blue denim jeans and complete this look by adding white sneakers to it.
Layer it with a denim jacket:
Denim has always been on-trend. Pairing a striped shirt with denim can never go wrong. You can try this look easily without taking much effort. Just be cautious with the color combination in which you are trying this look. You can get a trendy look for sure.
- Pair a white checked shirt with a blue denim jacket on blue denim jeans and complete this cool casual look by adding white sneakers to it.
- Consider pairing a red checked shirt with a black denim jacket on black denim jeans and complete this edgy look by adding casual shoes.
Layer it with a blazer:
This look is one of the best styles to be tried out with a striped shirt. Make this look more interesting by wearing a darker color blazer. You can try this look without any doubt. This formal look can be carried when you have to go for business meetings or any formal occasion.
- Pair a red and black striped shirt with a plain black blazer and black formal trousers. Complete this look by adding a black tie and a black formal shoe.
- Try pairing a light blue and white striped shirt with a navy blue blazer and formal trousers. Finish this look by adding a plain navy-blue tie, leather belt, and black boat shoes.
Pair it with denim jeans:
We all love to wear denim jeans. Have you tried a striped shirt on denim jeans? If not, this is the right time to try this look. Just try this look whenever you are hanging out with friends or on some casual occasions, and wait for the compliments to pour into you.
- Pair a black and white striped shirt with blue denim jeans and white sneakers.
- Pair a red and black striped shirt with black denim jeans and white sneakers.
Striped shirts are very versatile and will never go out of style. We would suggest you try every style mentioned above and make the heads turning at you in amazement. You have to just take a little effort and experiment with all the styles. We are sure that there are still a lot many ways to style a striped shirt. We want you to try and experiment with the colors and take efforts to look amazing and stylish. “A little effort can change many things”. It can change your simple look into a fashionable one. Just take a little effort and try the styles mentioned above.