Chinos are the perfect substitute for jeans. They are undoubtedly essential styles. You can not only style it with casual looks but also with smart-casual fashion items too. if you’re in a hurry and need to go out, then the chinos, t-shirt, and blazer are winning combination. So, when you want getting dressed to be easy, reach for chinos. They look pretty much exactly like jeans except for the material. You should consider having this in your wardrobe. Chinos are the wardrobe reliable all-rounder. You can pair chinos with everything you’ve in your wardrobe and look amazing. Work wear chinos can be worn with formal outfits too. chinos are a very comfortable and stylish piece to wear. The beauty of the chinos is they literally go with everything. Avoid pleated khaki pants and opt for a more fitted style to avoid looking dowdy. Chinos and sporty vests go together like peanut butter and jelly. Go wild with the patterns and colors. It is not just for the guys with funky styles and tattoos but also can be worn in many ways. Make sure that the chinos fit you well to get the utmost result. Are you confused about what apparels go with chinos? Let’s figure this out while scrolling down.
Chinos and a t-shirt:
This is the most classic look and the most easiest look to achieve. Choose any color chinos and match with your favorite t-shirt. You can carry this look anywhere you want to go and look dressed up. Make sure to wear a belt if you are tucking the t-shirt. You can team up this look with white sneakers, loafers, or any casual shoes. It is easy to wear and one of the most versatile looks. wear this outfit for the ultimate stylish outfit.
- Pair a plain navy blue t-shirt with cream-colored chinos, pair of aviators, and finish this look with loafers.
- Consider pairing a white striped t-shirt with navy trousers, a nice watch, white sneakers.
Chinos and a shirt:
When you want to look dressier for some event, then this combination seems to be the best for you. Go for the casual shirt with the chinos. A linen or denim shirt would complement your chinos perfectly. You can even go for the striped or patterned shirt, but be sure not to go overboard with color. Match blues with other shades of blue to keep things on point. You can always slay in this look.
- Pair a denim shirt with white chinos, brown leather belt, brown lace-up shoes, and complement this outfit with a nice watch,
- Try partnering an olive green shirt with black chinos, a black leather belt, and black lace-up shoes.
Chinos and a blazer:
An outfit with chinos looks more classy when it is layered. Chinos, t-shirt, and blazer is a tremendous combination to go with. you cannot stop yourself from admiring yourself after carrying this outfit. Blue chinos and a black blazer are the most popular combination. Stick to the basic colored t-shirts, otherwise, a casual shirt would also work well. You can achieve this smart-casual look in no time.
- Pair a white crew-neck t-shirt with cream chinos, black blazer, and complement this look with black lace-up shoes.
- Consider pairing a casual white shirt with navy blue chinos, black blazer, and finish this look with black shoes.
Chinos and a bomber jacket:
A man always looks stylish and classy especially when he layers his clothes. It is icing on the cake when you layer your t-shirt with the chinos outfit. Choose a bomber jacket that complements your outfit. Wear either a light knit underneath or keep it casual with a t-shirt. You can go for the chukka boots while going with this outfit.
- Pair a white V-neck t-shirt with black chinos, black leather jacket, and finish this classy outfit with chukka boots.
- Try partnering an olive green shirt with white chinos, brown leather jacket, and you’re all set to look charming.
Chinos and a denim jacket:
Denim has been ruling the era for decades. Chinos and denim are an interesting combination. This outfit will make you look more dressed up than any casual outfit. If you want to dress up your chinos, a loafer or desert boot will do the trick.
- Pair a navy t-shirt with white chinos, denim jacket, and complement this look with the desert boot.
- Consider pairing a white crew-neck t-shirt with a denim jacket, black chinos, and complete this smart-casual look by adding white sneakers.
Chinos are the definitive antidote to complaining that jeans are “all” you have to wear. Swap your jeans into chinos and see the magic it does. They’re just neutral as denim and truly super-wearable. How to fit and style your chinos depends on the occasion and a good understanding of your personal style. Consider having chinos in white, black, cream, and in navy color. As these colors go with most of the outfits present in your wardrobe and it is wallet-friendly.