Classic Polo - Loyalty Membership Program Policy (online)
The Classic Polo loyalty Program is managed and issued by Classic fashions Divisions to give customers exclusive rewards and privileges based on their purchases and subjected to certain terms and conditions. By becoming a member of the Classic Polo Loyalty Program, you agree to comply with the Classic Polo Loyalty Program terms and conditions (“Terms”). You agree and understand that to fulfil your request, Classic Polo will collect, process, use, store, and transfer information about you in accordance with “Your Personal Information” section below. To be eligible for the Classic Polo Loyalty Program, you must be a permanent resident of India and above the age of 18 years. You can join the Classic Polo Loyalty Program by simply making a purchase of any product on classicpolos.com and signing up by giving your name, date of birth, email, a telephone number at the online store. You cannot join or signup for the Classic Polo Loyalty Program by making a purchase of any product through our offline or other market place purchases.
As a member of the Classic Polo Loyalty Program, you may:
1. Earn and redeem Classic Polo Reward Points:
100 (hundred) Reward Point is earned for every INR 100 worth of purchase and the 100 (hundred) Reward Point is worth Indian Rupee - INR 1 (one). A minimum of 10,000 (ten thousand) Reward Point is needed for redeeming. Reward Points may only be earned through our website www.classicpolos.com. Reward Points may only be redeemed online. You will not be able to redeem your points offline.
2. Receive Birthday/Anniversary offers:
You will be entitled to receive special discounts on your birthday.
3. Relish special privileges:
Receive messages for sneak previews, exclusive invites, and pre-sales launches & events. Also, you will be the first to be notified about new product launches and other promotions.
Being registered as a member of the Classic Polo Loyalty Program irrevocably signifies your agreement to these terms and conditions.
1) Classic Polo reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
2) You may cancel your membership at any time by calling Classic Polo (9363303633) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) When exiting Classic Polo Loyalty Program, you will forfeit any benefits and Reward Points already earned but not yet redeemed.
4) Upon successful registration for the Classic Polo Loyalty Program, your email ID and/or Mobile Number will be your membership ID and account number.
Classic Polo Member Program
The Classic Polo Loyalty Program membership is not transferable, and the benefits can be enjoyed only by you. Your Classic Polo Loyalty Program membership cannot be utilized as a credit, gift, debit, or guarantee card.
Earning Classic Polo Reward Points
You shall earn Reward Points on your purchases made online at our website www.classicpolos.com by signing in at www.classicpolos.com with your registered email ID and making a purchase online. Loyalty Reward Points will be determined according to the Net Purchase Price or the net purchase value (without tax). For discounts and offer on products, reward points will be awarded based on the discount purchase price (without tax) and not on MRP.
Loyalty Program Name
Reward Points Earned for every INR 100 spent*
Validity of reward points from the last date of purchase
No Minimum Purchase
*Exclusive of Tax
Classic Polo – Loyalty Program Terms And Conditions
- Reward Points cannot be earned on purchases made with a Gift Vouchers.
- Reward Points cannot be earned on the portion of your purchases that are made with the CP Reward Points redemption reward.
- A minimum of 10,000 (ten thousand) Reward Point is needed for redeeming.
- A minimum of INR 500 worth of products need to be purchased to redeem Reward Points.
- While redeeming points, Members will have to type in the coupon code to avail discounts. This is applicable for birthdays, points redemption and any kind of loyalty rebates.
- Reward Points will be reflected in your Classic Polo Loyalty Program account within two (2) days of your purchase.
Your Personal Information:
Marketing Content, Email And Phone Sms :
Upon becoming a member of Classic Polo Loyalty Program, you agree to receive advertising, marketing, and other communications from Classic Polo. You can unsubscribe from these emails by following the directions at the bottom of such emails for updating or changing your preferences.
You will get phone SMS and/or emails labelled only to you. Classic Polo reserves the right to stop sending phone SMS and/or emails at its discretion.
Limitation of Liability:
Classic Polo shall not be liable for any claims, actions, injury, loss or damage of any sort, including without limitation, personal injury or death, resulting from Classic Polo Loyalty Program. This limitation of liability is a general limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any sort, including, without limitation, compensatory, direct, indirect, or significant damages; loss of information, income, or profit; loss or destruction to property; and claims of third parties. You acknowledge and agree that Classic Polo has not made any warranty, representation or guarantee; whether lawful, express or implied (including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose); in fact or in law, with respect to Classic Polo Loyalty Program and Classic Polo shall not in any manner be liable or responsible for the same. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Classic Polo does not make any express or suggested warranties or representations with respect to Classic Polo Loyalty Program and Classic Polo shall not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors related thereto.
Classic Polo will endeavour to keep your information confidential but may provide such data to any company or third-party service provider under a juridical binding Non-Disclosure Agreement (“NDA”), to maintain absolute confidentiality of such information. Classic Polo will use your personal data only to provide the information correlating to products and services offered.
Classic Polo, its franchisees, Royal Classic Group and vendors do not bear any responsibility or liability for any loss, damages, injury, accident, and death or asset damage howsoever arising from inclusion or participation in the Classic Polo Loyalty Program or for any loss arising from the failure to provide services or for any other reason whatsoever. Any abuse whatsoever of the Classic Polo Loyalty Program by any person constitutes an offence and Classic Polo reserves the right to cancel such person's membership and withhold all Reward Points from her/his account at its sole discretion. These Terms and Conditions are valid from the date of communication shown above and may be revised from time to time. Classic Polo reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw benefits, offers including discounts and the terms and conditions of the Classic Polo Loyalty Program, or to terminate the Classic Polo loyalty Program without any prior intimation and at the sole discretion of Classic Polo. Should Classic Polo terminate the Classic Polo Loyalty Program for any reason whatsoever, you will be duly notified and have the opportunity to redeem your Reward Points (subject to redemption conditions under the “Using Your CP Reward Points” section) within three (3) months of the date of the termination of the Classic Polo Loyalty Program. If any part of these terms and conditions shall be held or claimed to be void or unenforceable for any purpose by any court of qualified jurisdiction, such provisions shall be ineffective but shall not affect any other portion of these terms and conditions. Except where prohibited by law, you agree that any and all conflicts arising from or relating to these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Courts in Tirupur shall have exclusive jurisdiction to decide any and all disputes between you and Classic Polo.
1) Why should i become a member: To become a part of an exclusive members-only program that guarantees valuable privileges and rewards. To earn rewards against your purchases in the form of Loyalty Points where 100 points are equal to INR 1 when redeemed.
2) How does a loyalty program work: To be a part of the Loyalty Program, you will have create an account and register on classicpolos.com. Upon the conclusion of the registration process, you will get a confirmation message. At this point, the Loyalty Program will be activated. Post billing process you will receive an instant SMS and/or email message with your updated point status and purchase information.
All updates, coupons, and offers will be notified to you through your registered email ID. Some offer messages will also have a unique secure code included. To redeem those offers, you will simply need use the secure code received through email.
3) What is the validity of accumulated reward points: Your points are valid as per policy, as previously mentioned.
4) What if i change my mobile number/ email id : Kindly update the mobile number/ Email ID on our website about the same. The website will allow your request for a change of number/ email and you will receive a confirmation SMS and/or Email, after which the change will be made in our system.
5) Do i earn points on credit notes and redemption of gift vouchers: No. Rewards can be received only on the net bill amount (without tax) paid by you via cash/card. In case of the use of Gift Vouchers, you will not receive any reward points.
6) How do i know about my points i have earned: After every purchase you make, points will be credited to your account on classicpolos.com. Every time you log in on the website, you will be shown the accumulated points.
7) When and how do i redeem my points: You can redeem points immediately from your purchase with Classic Polo. Reward Points can be redeemed by utilizing the points accumulated from previous purchases directly on our website. Notifications will be sent to your registered email and/or mobile number. In case you are unable to redeem due to some purpose, you can notify us through email and carry out the redemption through the accumulated points.
You can redeem a minimum of 10,000 and a maximum of 50,000 points in an individual transaction.
8) What happens to my points when i return or exchange products i have bought: If the product is returned and you get a full amount refund, the rewards points earned will also be deducted from the total tally of points.
9) Will i earn and be able to redeem points on eoss or any other promotional offer: You can earn and redeem points during End of Season Sale or other promotional offers. For discounts and offer on products, reward points will be awarded based on the discount purchase price (without tax) and not on MRP
10) How can i unsubscribe or de-register from the program: You simply need to make the change on emails sent by Classic Polo by clicking on the unsubscribe tab. You can also log in to the website and unsubscribe. You will be able to decide whether you want to opt-out of Classic Polo loyalty program or also opt-out of receiving updates. For the balance of points, you maintain, you will be issued a coupon similar to your point balance with 90 days validity.